Grilled BBQ Prawns Recipe
Food | 2nd August 2018
What You’ll Need (Serves 4)
- 500gr Of 16/20 HLSO Prawns
- 20ml Of Collar Gold Rapeseed Oil
- 2gr Of Musgrave Excellence Tarragon
- 2 Cloves Of Finely Crushed Garlic
- Grated Orange Zest Of 2 Oranges
- 10ml Of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
Creating The Dish:
Defrost the prawns overnight.
In a bowl, place the oil, tarragon, finely crushed garlic, grated orange zest and cider vinegar.
Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
Add in the prawns and leave to marinate for 30 minutes. Don’t leave it much longer as the vinegar will start to firm up the prawns too much.
On a hot charcoal BBQ, grill the prawns for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.