Country Salad Recipe
Recipe | 18th October 2017
Created by our Development Chef, Clement Pavie, this Country Salad is perfect for a quick, tasty and cost-effective breakfast or lunch serving.
- 220g Clonakilty Catering Black Pudding
- 220g Bradley Smoked Dry Cure Rashers
- 6 Ballyfree Free Range Eggs Large
- 20g Percheron Shallot Red Wine Vinegar
- 50g Shallots
- 40g Wicklow Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 400g Seasonal Fare Baby Mix Leaf
- Cook all the ingredients & toss with the leaves. Served with the vinegar and oil as a dressing.
Contains: Gluten, eggs and sulphites.
Serves 4 with 411 Kcal per serving (calculated using the FSAI Menu Cal Tool)