Smoked Salmon Recipe
Recipe | 27th October 2017
Created by our Development Chef, Clement Pavie, this Smoked Salmon Recipe is off the scale!
- 320g Thinly Sliced Smoked Salmon Side
- 200g Avocado Halves Peeled & Pitted
- 400g Seasonal Fare Washed Roosters
- 1 Greenfield Family Eggs Large
- 50g Musgrave Excellence Plain Flour
- 50g Kerrygold Butter
- 1 Seasonal Fare Lemon
- Defrost avocado overnight
- Crush gently with a fork, season with salt and pepper
- Peel, cook and mash the potatoes
- Leave to cool down
- Separate the egg white and yolk
- Add one yolk to the mash potato with the flour, and mix thoroughly
- Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped chives, and the grated lemon rind.
- Whip the egg white until firm and add into the potato mix
- Pan fry the pancake, with a little oil or clarified butter
HOW TO SERVE
- Serve warm topped with the smoked salmon, and a spoon of the crushed avocado on the side.
- Also can be served with a poached egg.
Contains: Eggs, Fish, Milk & Gluten.
Serves 4 with 455 Kcal per serving (calculated using the FSAI Menu Cal Tool)