Vegan Sausage Rolls Recipe
Recipes | 30th August 2019
Head Development Chef for Musgrave MarketPlace, Clement Pavie, presents a delicious Vegan Sausage Rolls recipe using the Beyond Meat Vegan sausages. All products used can be found in Musgrave MarketPlace.
What You’ll Need (Serves 4)
Vegan Puff Pastry
- 300g Musgrave Excellence Plain Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Saxa Salt
- 112g KTC Coconut Oil, soft not melted
- 30g Cold Water
- 1/2 sheet of frozen vegetable fat-based puff pastry
- 4 Beyond Meat Vegan sausages
- 20ml of water
- 10ml of Musgrave Excellence Olive Oil
- 2gr of Musgrave Excellence Ground Tumeric
- 20gr of Mixed Seeds (Brown Linseed, Poppy and Sesame)
Creating the Dish:
Heat the olive oil gently, add in the turmeric and leave to infuse.
Defrost the sausages overnight.
Take the puff pastry out to defrost for 20 minutes.
Cut the puff pastry in 10X10 cm square.
Place the sausage at one side of the square.
Roll the puff pastry around the sausage and bind the side using a little water.
Brush a little turmeric oil on top and sprinkle with a few seeds.
Bake at 175 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy this Vegan Sausage Rolls recipe? Find more recipe inspiration here.